Wednesday, September 26, 2007

An Art Guy I Know

Every now and again I make mention to my brother-in-law (is that what he is? I think he is.) Joe Pascale. Joe is a brilliant visual artist who works mostly with cartooning and animation (He also Rawks the Casbah solid with his brosefs in Calvaire). Any time I visit the Pascale family (whom I love wholeheartedly by the way) I make a point of taking some time to have a look at any of his newer work, or revisit my favorites. So I'm going to put up a few of my favorite pieces here, with their titles, and I hope you all enjoy!

Stomach Hungry....Won't Shut Up....Must Eat Kittens...Too Allergic....


Fuck Your Dance


Morgan and Blogggs


Stan the Man... What's the Plan?


Untitled


Most Women Aren't Funny


EDIT: Apparently, blogger is cutting off the edges, its not really ruining the images, but to see them in their full splendor, check out the group "The Wet Nurse" on Facebook.

1 comment:

Alex said...

Just awesome. Yet so very creepy.