Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My erection grows by the minute...


So a writer for Absolute punk magazine put up a personal review of the forthcoming Coheed and Cambria album on the band's top fan site, cobaltandcalcium.com. Those of you who know me well, know that Claudio Sanchez is the only Human Being with whom I would break both my vow of chastity and my strict heterosexual policy. Thus, I'm sure you can assume that my excitement levels are peaking, as is my penis. The review uses some phrases which I think must have been designed by some out of work propaganda writer specifically wanting to make me salivate. For example:

"This is the hardest rocking, loudest, and most instrumentally intense Coheed record yet..."

or this gem:

"...the riffage is on fire, seriously I feel like it's burning a hole in my CD player, this record is hot, flaming fire."

and of course the writer's final message to me, personally:

"Coheed and Cambria were the saviors of rock and roll but now..... they ARE rock and roll."

I mean Jesus Fucking Christ. The album releases on the 23rd of October, and I recently bought tickets to see the band in Toronto several days later, the 29th, and according to this, I will be complete on that day, both mentally and sexually. I won't introduce the band here for lack of time, but if anyone reading this that has not yet introduced themselves to Claudio and his squadron, PLEASE ask me, and I will lend you albums, and DVDs, and comic books, and I promise you will be won over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're a bad blogger. you haven't blogged in over a week.